Data Entry Operator Pd
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
At Meridian Health, Data Entry team members in the lab provide assistance for general and technical information as well as clerical and telephone support. Our complete spectrum of laboratory series will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier health care system.
Responsible for entering computer data, patient demographics, billing, registration of medical information. Identifies and assesses problems that arise, investigates and resolves inquiries and, if necessary, refers complaints to supervisor or manager. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Specific training and/or certification in medical billing and coding preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in a healthcare setting and/or with healthcare billing is required.
- Experience in Customer Service or as a receptionist is a plus.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines is a plus.
- Proficient in understanding medical terminology is preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.