Clinical Operations Manager, Pediatric Psychiatry Collaborative
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Pediatric Psychiatry Collaborative Program (PPC) is a state funded grant program where Hackensack Meridian Health System has partnered with Cooper University Health System and the Atlantic Health System to provide support, evaluations, and referrals for children with behavioral and emotional health issues. The program is available for children up to age 18 or older as long as the patient is still seeing their pediatrician and requires the child’s primary care provider (PCP) to universally offer standardized behavioral health screenings at each child’s well visit. Hubs are staffed by Hackensack Meridian Health, Cooper University Health, and Atlantic Health respective staff members, whereby the PCP can make a referral for access to child mental health services. Combined, the hubs are currently serving twenty counties in New Jersey: Monmouth and Ocean (Hackensack Meridian Hub – Jersey Shore University Medical Center), Middlesex and Mercer (Hackensack Meridian Hub – Saint Peter’s Family Health Center), Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester (Cooper Hub – Camden), Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, and Salem (Cooper Hub – Pennsville), Bergen (Hackensack Meridian Hub – Hackensack University Medical Center), Hudson and Union (Hackensack Meridian Hub – Palisades Medical Center), Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Somerset (Atlantic Health Hub – Newton Medical Center), and Passaic and Morris (Atlantic Health Hub – Goryeb Children’s Hospital).
The Pediatric Psychiatry Collaborative (PPC) provides quick access to psychiatric consultation and facilitates referrals for accessing ongoing behavioral health care. We encourage and support PCPs in integrating behavioral health resources into their practices and work with behavioral health providers as well as primary care providers.
You can find more information about the program here: https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/services/behavioral-health/pediatric-psychiatry-collaborative-pilot-program/
A day in the life of a Clinical Operations Manager at Hackensack Meridian can be described as follows:
- Operations management of statewide Pediatric Psychiatry Collaborative and its related telehealth initiatives.
- Oversight of the HMH PPC Hub Offices for Monmouth/Ocean, Middlesex/Mercer, Bergen, Union/Hudson counties. This position will have three direct manager reports.
- Coordination with Hub partner organizations throughout the State to ensure the delivery of high quality responsive services
- Primary liaison with State funding organizations
- Fiscal management in coordination with Grant Finance
- Office will be based in Neptune; position does require routine travel
- This is a daytime position with occasional evening meetings
- Current and valid LCSW, LPC or Psychology license in the State of New Jersey is required
- Three (3) or more years of management experience is required
- Must have child behavioral health assessment and care management experience
- Must have strong community collaboration skills
- Must have excellent team and partnership building skills
- Experience working with State funding organizations is a plus
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.