Clinical Coordinator, Utilization Review
At Hackensack Meridian Health, you're never far from what matters most in your life. The balance our team members keep between their very full and professional lives is a priority. That's why we strive to provide programs and services that help our team members find that balance. As a registered nurse working in the Hackensack Meridian Transfer Center, you will be providing the best care for patients that require a transfer. You will facilitate their movement to the facility that best fits their needs, in the safest, most efficient manner possible. Excellent customer service skills and decision making are required to succeed in the Hackensack Meridian Transfer Center / Patient Flow department.
- Manages appropriate placement of patients and transfer requests using clinical expertise, critical thinking skills -
- Demonstrates knowledge of unit specific admission criteria
- Uses documentation for logs, reports and system notes.
- Responsible for 3 way calls.
- Must be adept at multitasking in a fast paced office environment.
- RN graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Transfer Center experience or call center experience a plus.
- ED/ ICU or Ambulance Transport Nurse experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Utilizes appropriate communication skills in working with leader, team members and medical staff.
- Word and Excel experience preferred.
- Desired attributes: Self-motivated. Excellent oral, written, prioritizing and interpersonal skills
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.