Clinical Coordinator, Trauma
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Clinical Coordinator at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Monitoring and interpreting activities related to performance improvement and patient safety as they relate to the care of the adult injured/surgical patient greater than 18 years of age.
- Monitoring quality and improvement activities related to the delivery of care to the injured, trauma/surgical patient.
- Retrospective review of patient care quality according to the standards set by the ACS (American College of Surgeons).
- Maintaining and updating trauma quality information.
- Collaborating with the TPM (Trauma Program Managers), Trauma Registry, to ensure compliance with patient care delivery and data entry regulations are maintained.
- Ensuring patient safety, quality, and overall performance is maintained according to the standards of care set forth by regulatory bodies governing the care of the injured patient.
- Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse license required
- BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association required
- Experience with performance improvement, patient outcome reporting data collection, and interpretation required
- Critical care nursing experience preferred
- Ability to define quality metrics and interpret outcomes data required
- National certification preferred
- BSN strongly preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.