Cardiovascular Svcs Database Admin
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The CV Database Administrator is responsible for the CVIS data and data registries to include the NJDOH Cath/PCI, Open Heart and all other regulatory bodies and CV specific registries (examples of such are: ACC-NCDR, SVS, STS, AHA- GWTG).
The Cardiovascular Services Database Administrator will work in collaboration with the CardioVascular Service Line population specific to Advanced Practice Nurses and PA clinicians in the following areas:
- Manage data integrity and concurrent clinical data flow for specific CV patient s. Example Cath/PCI, Open Heart ACTION, HF ACD and AHA GWTG.
- Assist the team in data capture and presentation of all CV PI initiatives, CV Research Abstracts, Posters, publications.
- Ensure all harvest deadlines are met
- Reconcile error reports and make sure that data meets all requirements from regulatory agencies and cardiovascular societies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Nursing or Informatics.
- Master’s Degree preferred in Informatics, Business, Healthcare or Nursing
- Current NJ RN license is required
Experience preferred in the following: Nursing informatics, CV Administration, Leadership, Quality/Outcomes, Performance Improvement credentials (Lean, Six Sigma, PDCA, Robust PI (HRO)
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.