At Home Liaison
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
The At Home Liaison responsibilities include:
- The At Home Liaison will represent Hackensack Meridain At Home and perform initial introduction to all service lines and products.
- Identify opportunities to assist with needs, actively support and promote Hackensack Meridian At Home by providing exemplary customer service.
- Provide information, answer all questions, delivers appropriate collaterals to educate and promote VHSNJ At Home.
- Identify opportunities to sell all of Hackensack Meridian At Home product lines to all patients/families.
- Gather specific patient information from charts and computer systems and send to central intake for date entry (processing).
- Assist HIU operations with collecting and sending documentation when requested.
- Deliver DME and instruct patient/families in their use.
- Assist in the face to face process by obtaining and sending documents.
- Develop ongoing relationships with case managers, social workers, physicians and all other staff members by demonstrating optimum customer service skills and build relationships with referral sources to ensure that patients/families will receive seam less services from Hackensack Meridian At Home
- High School diploma required
- Must be able to develop positive relationships with case managers, social workers, physicians and all other staff members.
- Demonstrating optimum customer service skills and build relationships with referral sources to ensure that patients will receive seamless services from Meridian At Home.
- Sales experience is a plus
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.