At Home Advisor
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Responsible for processing Hackensack Meridian At Home product line intakes, including home health, infusion, hospice, private pay and technology.
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the referral process from the source to the appropriate agency. Responsible for procuring all incoming referrals and obtaining necessary documentation to support clean billing.
- Answers community based questions, monitors the Meridian At Home website and identifies opportunities to further assist customer needs.
- Enters required information into appropriate system accurately while consistently demonstrating optimum customer service skills.
- Performs authorization and verifications for identified product lines and accurately enters all information into the system assuring clean claims for timely reimbursement.
- Networks and builds relationships with referral sources using proper customer service skills.
- High School diploma required
- 1 - 2 years of work experience preferred
- Medical terminology preferred
- Insurance knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask
- Good computer and customer service skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.