How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Administrative Assistant responsibilities include:
- Managing of supplies, equipment and staff
- Coordinates the activities of the department.
- Interacts and communicates with personnel from various departments and support services as well as provides on-going support to the home care operations coordinating administrative and clerical activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year in a health care setting with previous experience as an administrative manager preferred.
- General computer skills, including with Microsoft Office, are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.