How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Spa Coordinator ensures that the daily operations of the Beyond Day Spa are in accordance with established Beyond Day Spa protocols and HUMC policy and procedures.
1. Maintains all aspects of the computer system including daily and monthly operations and reports.
2. Maintains and coordinates physicians' referral system.
3. Maintains daily schedule.
4. Coordinates payments, daily deposits, obtains necessary assistance for cash/credit card system as needed, and maintains balance sheet and petty cash.
5. Acts as a liaison between clients and staff escorting guests to appropriate treatment areas and therapists.
6. Assists clients with the sale of retail products.
7. Coordinates any correspondence/brochures to clients regarding treatments.
8. Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous spa experience.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.