Registered Nurse- ICU/CCU- F/T Days
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient's status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient's assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
- Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
- Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse license is required
- ACLS certification by American Heart Association is required
Active American Heart Association (AHA) BLS/CPR certification is required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of Nursing experience or be an active participant in the Hackensack Meridian Health Nurse Residency program
- 1 year experience in an ICU, step down unit or Emergency room preferred
- Vent mgmt, Telemetry, ICU competency, Titratable drugs and hemodynamic monitoring preferred
- BSN is preferred or willing to acquire within 3 years of hire
- National Certification in area of specialty or required within 1 year of hire
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.