Registered Dietitian-Per Diem-Day
The Registered Dietician develops, implements and promotes quality, evidence based nutrition care to meet the needs of the patients in the acute care setting and in the out-patient setting as assigned. Supports facility and department initiatives to maintain quality of care for in-patients and out-patients. Supports community events to promote health and improve the nutrition status of the communities served by Hackensack Meridian Health.
- Utilizes the Nutrition Care Process (NCP) to develop, implement, and monitor evidence based medical nutrition therapy interventions for patients as assigned.
- Obtains appropriate data, analyzes and interprets data utilizing evidence based guidelines, develops and implements evidence-based nutrition interventions and care plans, and monitors the progress of nutrition interventions by evaluating patient outcomes.
- Provides nutrition education and/or counseling as appropriate.
- Actively participates as a member of the health care team caring for the patient.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition or related field required
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Credentialed Professional (Registered Dietitian) through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) within 60 days of hire
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.