Radiation Therapist - Per Diem
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Radiation Therapist is responsible for the delivery of ionizing radiation to treat patients in accordance with the Radiation Oncologists prescription and Simulation Instructions.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Graduate from an approved Radiation Therapy Program.
3. A working knowledge of Aria.
4. Demonstrates the ability to schedule, print schedules and work in Encounters.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
1. A minimum of 1 year of experience with Varian equipment / Truebeam / ARIA.
2. True Beam and CT anatomy.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. Radiation Therapy License.
2. American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certification - ARRT (T)
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.