Physician Colorectal Surgery SOMC
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a Colorectal physician to join our Community based practice. This well-established and successful team is based out of Manakawin, NJ. The ideal candidate will join in both the outpatient-based practice and inpatient consultations at Southern Ocean Medical Center, in Manahawkin. Join our state of the art office.
- Responsible for clinical care of inpatient/outpatient
- Shared call with other members of the Department of Surgery
- Full complement of Support Services in Practice
- Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
- Highly competitive compensation package plus full benefits
Practice hours are M-F, Surgical time included during the week, Call coverage for SOMC ED shared with other Surgical practice.
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Applicants must have laparoscopic and robotic skills
- New Grads welcome to apply
- New Jersey Active MD license
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.