Patient Observer - Float - P/T with Benefits Nights
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association (AHA) is required prior to performing patient observation. Training will be provided as part of new hire orientation.
- Previous work experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Experience as a Patient Care Technician, Nursing Assistant, or Medical Assistant preferred
- Experience as an EMT or Nurse's Aide Training preferred or
- Current Nursing or Psychology student preferred
- The ability to stay mobile according to the patients' movement including the ability to stand for periods of time is required
- Must be able to work in situations with isolation precautions
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care and service based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.