RN-Clinical Director- Home Care Infusion- Eatontown- F/T
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Responsible for the management and direction of the program¿s clinical services. Accountable for optimum performance of overall clinical day-to-day operations. Develop goals, objectives, p1. Direct and lead all clinical service programs. Direct the delivery of quality care that conforms with regulations, company standards, payor guidelines and licensing standards. Supervise programs and staff as per the organizational chart.
- Monitor the coordination of multidisciplinary services. Ensure appropriateness of program referrals. Utilize CMS guidelines for all diagnoses. Consult with Medical Directors as needed and where applicable. Ensure that all levels of care are appropriate according to the Conditions of Participation (COPs).
- Oversee recruiting of clinical staff. Review staffing and develop appropriate staffing plan to accomplish organization goals. Available to on-call staff after hours to address questions or concerns after hours.
- Develop and prepare a program/division Orientation packet for all clinical disciplines. Oversee that all disciplines complete yearly competencies and as need per organization policy.
- Manage team members and ensure growth and profitability by monitoring utilization for comprehensive budgeting compliance expenses for medical supplies and pharmacy expenses. Review productivity on an ongoing basis with managers to ensure productivity of team members. Ensure organization meets budgeted average daily census admissions.
- Oversee QAPI Program. Responsible for the completion and evaluation of ongoing QAPI projects. Review results with staff and develop action plans for improvement. Responsible for clinical review. Implement action plans and complete trending reports. Attends and chairs quarterly performance improvement meetings.
- Plan and direct educational programs for the community and referral resources. Be willing to represent the program/division at community functions and participate in public speaking engagements to various organizations, physicians, and other interested parties.
- Plan and direct clinical programs to address and treat patients with chronic conditions and prevent hospital readmissions. Collaborate with Insurance payors, physicians, hospitals and other relevant personnel to ensure payor coverage and establish clinical protocols.
- Assure organizational compliance with legal, regulatory and accreditation requirements and financial stability.
- Responsible for all clinical staff meetings. Keep clinical service personnel informed of up-to-date clinical information and practices.
- Seek educational in-services geared towards identified needs and weaknesses of team members.
- Recognize team member issues/concerns and respond in a professional manner to team member to resolve issues. Adhere to all Human Resource policies / procedures. Review all team member issues with Director.
- Recognize patient/client grievances and interact appropriately with the customer in a constructive manner. Follow up on all complaints within 24 hours. Review complaints with Director for additional follow up.
- Complete customer satisfaction initiatives and meet goals. Maintain Home Care/Hospice HHCAHPS/CAHPS score at or above national average, where applicable.
- Ensure coordination with other leaders with the organization to establish policies and procedures among operations.
- Ensure team member turnover rate is at or below benchmarks.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH¿s Organizational and Managerial competencies and standards of behavior.
- Lifts a minimum of 10 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 10 lbs. and stands a minimum of 2 hours a day.olicies, and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- Minimum five (5) years management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Master's Degree
- Minimum five (5) years Homecare/Hospice/Home Infusion experience
- Two (2) or more years of experience as a Director in a healthcare setting
- NJ State Professional Registered Nurse License or Physical Therapist License.
- Valid Driver's License
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.