In Home Tech Installer Pd
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
The responsibilities of the In Home Technology installer include:
- The In-Home Technology Installer delivers and sets up all technology/equipment in the patient's residence and/or healthcare facility in a timely manner to ensure optimum usage.
- Provides appropriate emergency information to patient and/or family.
- Adheres to infection control policy and procedure as it relates to the pickup and delivery of equipment.
- Responsible for educating patient/caregivers in the proper use, safety, and maintenance of equipment delivered.
- Activate units to call center
- Schedules timely in-home set up
- Maintains schedule to maximize productivity
- Refer patient/caregiver for available services where needed
- High School Diploma requires
- A NJ Driver License required
- 6 months to 1 year of Home care experience preferred
- Experience with installation of Personal Emergency Response Systems preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.