How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registrar at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- This position is responsible for the interview of Patients/Family in a caring, empathetic and professional manner
- Responsible for the accurate collection of demographic and billing patient information
- Responsible for utilizing all necessary applications during patient registration to ensure accurate medical records and timely payer reimbursement
- Participates in departmental initiatives related to performance improvement and patient satisfaction.
- Responsible for complying with established policies and procedures as well as state and federal agencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service skills a must.
- Computer skills.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- 2 years’ experience in hospital registration.
- Medical terminology and experience in medical setting.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.