How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
- A focus on restoring function, activities of daily living, fine motor skills/coordination, cognitive functioning and preventing further disability as a result of trauma, disease, amputation, congenital defects, surgery and other debilitating illnesses.
- Gathering all information necessary to properly evaluate the patient’s needs, including testing and consultations with other health care professionals, as appropriate.
- Incorporating evaluative findings in establishing time-oriented functional and measurable short and long-term goals, while considering both the patient’s and caregiver’s goals in the formulation of the plan of care.
- Developing a rapport and mutual respect with the patient/caregiver, as well as team members, to foster an optimum environment in support of goal achievement.
- Recommends and provides education related to utilization of appropriate therapy equipment (i.e. assistive devices, taping, bracing).
- Provides and documents education to patients/caregivers based upon identified learning needs in an understandable manner
- current and valid New Jersey physical therapy license is required
- CPR certification by American Heart Association is preferred
- Computer skills required
- Bilingual preferred
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.