Data Entry Coordinator
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
- Processing billing information
- Verifying accuracy and data entry into the system
- Monitoring accounts receivable
- Conducts medical/financial review of data for billing
- Analyzing reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Works closing with Face to Face Liaison to ensure encounter information is accurate
- Ensures the return of paperwork in a timely manner prior to final billing
- Works to resolve billing problems and corrections are initiated and completed
- Researches authorizations and adjustments as requested
- Works closely with Administrative Manager and billing company to ensure accuracy and timeliness of billing
- High School diploma required
- 2 years office experience required
- Knowledge of Home Care preferred
- Billing experience preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.