Welcome Ambassador Pd
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Welcome Ambassador is responsible for providing a warm and friendly welcome to patients and guests in the hospital.
- Greeting patients and family members upon entrance to the emergency department/ hospital Assist with directing patients / families to registration, fastrac Manage hospital switchboard by responding to and routing inbound phone calls to the proper areas of the hospital Initiates all code response for the hospital including but not limited to fire, rapid response, stemi, stroke etc.
- Assist department leadership to create and maintain various performance dashboards to help increase patient satisfaction
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior hospitality experience in a hospital / healthcare setting preferred.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to patients and guests.
- Able to communicate clearly over telephone and in person.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel preferred.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.