Supervisor Respiratory Therapy at Bayshore Health Care Cente
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Supervisor Respiratory Therapist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Manages and ensures efficient daily operation of Respiratory Care Department
- Coordinates the work of the unit with the hospital administrator and other professional staff in developing policy/ procedures for department.
- Attends committee meetings as necessary.
- Formulates plans, policies and programs for respiratory Dept.: Formulates develops and executes plans, policies, and programs.
- Makes appropriate changes when necessary to meet department needs.
- Interprets and directs the implementation of respiratory care programs, policies and procedures.
- Assumes the responsibility for ensuring the staff and department compliance with state, local, JCAHO and Meridian Health requirements.
- All reports and assigned tasks are completed and forwarded to the appropriate administrator in a timely manner.
- Current and valid New Jersey Respiratory Care license and Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapist is required
- BLS/CPR by American Heart Association
- Two or more years of supervisory/managerial experience is required
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.