Registered Nurse - PACU - P/T Day w/benefits
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient centered care with a diverse patient population.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient’s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
- Responsible for optimal patient/guest satisfaction and care experience according to Hackensack Meridian Health standards.
- Medication administration utilizing the latest clinical documentation technology designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
- Patient and family centered care aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in management of our patient’s plan of care and goals from admission to discharge to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse license is required
BLS/CPR certification by American Heart Association
BSN or must obtain within 3 years
The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
A minimum of 1 year of PACU/critical care or procedural experience is preferred.
Ventilator experience is required.
Current ACLS, and PALS
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.