Recreation Assistant, Bayshore Health Care Center - Starting at $15.00
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Recreation Assistant plans and implements Resident recreation programs for individuals according to the principles and practices of Meridian Nursing and Rehabilitation center.
A day in the life of a Recreation Assistant at Hackensack Meridian Health can be described as:
- Implement a recreation program appropriate to the Residents in the center based on the varied backgrounds, needs and enjoyments
- Provides assistance to all clients in a safe, courteous and timely manner
- Documents activity plans and progress notes as required. Assists in the maintenance of records relating to activities.
- Maintains the activity areas in a neat and orderly manner.
- Participates in and directs Resident Council Meetings as needed to assist the Recreation Director.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years experience preferably in hospital or nursing home.
- Evidence of musical or artistic ability; evidence of community interest or involvement.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.