How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our X Ray Technologists are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. The X Ray Technologist is responsible for diagnostic procedures under the guidance of the Radiologist both within the department, in the Emergency Room and in portable locations. Our complete spectrum of Radiology services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Bayshore Medical Center, part of the Hackensack Meridian Health Family, has been accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The ACR is a national professional organization serving more than 34,000 diagnostic/interventional radiologist, radiation oncologists, nuclear medicine physicians, and medical physicists with programs focusing on the practice of medical imaging and radiation oncology, and the delivery of comprehensive health care services. When you see the gold seal of accreditation you can be sure the facility will meet the highest level of patient safety standard and image quality.
A day in the life of a Radiology Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing general diagnostic X Ray exams, under the guidance of the Radiologist or physician, both within the department, in the Emergency Room, in the Trauma suite and in portable locations such as the Operating Room and all other areas requiring Imaging
- Appropriately using radiographic and fluoroscopic Imaging equipment both in a non-sterile and sterile environment.
- Using computer systems including but not limited to Radiology Information System, PACS and Hospital Information Systems.
- Interacting with all levels of Team Members to include but not limited to Radiologists, Emergency Room Physicians, Attendings, House Staff and Nursing
- Must be a graduate of accredited School of Radiology
- NJDEP license and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required
- Current and valid BLS/CPR Certification by American Heart Association is required
- Experience as a Radiology Tech is preferred but not required
- Must be able to work day, evening and weekend shifts and provide on-call coverage
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.