Or Service Technician
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack MeridianHealthour teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of an OR Service Technician at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Responsible for Operating Room Turnover and Cycle cleaning
- Transporting of the patients to and from the SDS, Patient Rooms, OR, and PACU Department
- Moving and handling of surgical equipment
- Delivering and handling of specimens to the lab
- Stocking rooms, maintain supplies and running of general errands for the support of the OR functions
- Other duties as assigned which are according to hospital policies & procedures.
- Environmental service/Housekeeping or Medical experience a plus.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
- BLS/CPR Certification is required (but Can be obtained once started)
- Must be able to lift and move heavy equipment in the OR.
- Must be able to walk, bend and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible with working various days including alternating weekends and holidays
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.