Nurse Manager Assistant, Cardiac Cath
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Nurse Manager Assistant is responsible for the delivery of clinical services. Manages clinical and support staff. Responsible and accountable for daily operations to achieve best practice and organizational objectives. The Nurse Manager Assistant is responsible for implementation of the strategic plan and standards of care and practice in accordance with regulatory requirements within the unit. S/He develops, coordinates, integrates and oversees inter-disciplinary programs, monitors performance standards and existing practices and designs new systems to improve organizational performance and staff competence.
S/He is responsible for demonstrating leadership, providing staff development, ensuring competence and collaborating with Medical Staff and Senior Management to deliver high quality, cost-effective care across the continuum. S/He will have strong knowledge of performance improvement, manage and coordinate the activities of the Nursing Team to ensure patient care is provided in accordance with established standards and regulatory requirements.
The Nurse Manager Assistant will be a supportive nurse management resource to the nursing department. S/He will work with the nurse leadership team to create and support the goals of the organization.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing is required. MSN a plus
- At least 2-3 years of cath lab or management experience required or a minimum 5 years ICU/telemetry or interventional radiology RN experience required
- National certification preferred
- Licensure: Current NJ RN License is required
- BLS certification required
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Leadership and motivational skills. Critical thinking, program development and project management skills. Skilled in group facilitation and/or team building is a must
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.