Nuclear Med Technologist
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Nuclear Medicine Technologist at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Having responsibility for direct patient care, imaging and patient safety
- Having responsibility for all aspects of the Radio pharmacy to include dose preparation, administration and disposal
- Utilizing various pieces of Imaging equipment throughout the hospital and performing quality control and patient imaging
- Using various hospital computer systems to include but not limited to NMIS, PACS, RIS as part of normal day to day activities
- Must be a graduate from an accredited Nuclear Medicine program
- NJDEP license is required
- ARRT or NMTCB registry is required
- BLS/Certification by American Heart Association is required
- Five (5) or more years of Clinical Experience in a busy hospital setting as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist is highly preferred. Additional consideration may be given to applicants who have done their clinical rotations as a student at HMH
- Rotational On Call responsibilities will be required
- Must be willing and able to work occasional weekends
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.