Licensed Practical Nurse, The Willows in Holmdel
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.)’s role is to administer medications and treatments as per physician orders, assist in the supervision of nursing assistants, and complete all assigned tasks.
- Assists with developing and implementing plans of care for residents
- Ensures that documentation meets all state/federal guidelines. Documentation indicates accuracy of charting:
- Plan of Care
- Administration of meds
- Graduate of accredited school of practical nursing
- Two years’ experience in a medical office preferred.
- LPN license. CPR certification.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.