Coord Quality Perf Improvement
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Maintains a current understanding of regulatory requirements and conducts regular regulatory rounds.
- Assists assigned departments with meeting regulatory requirements.
- Analyze performance measurement data, identify patterns and trends for improvement and follow up as needed.
- Maintain an organized system for quality performance improvement review activities. Use internal and external benchmark processes to evaluate performance.
- Coordinates the Medical Staff and Clinical Performance Improvement programs as assigned. Assist in developing and implementing action plans to improve performance.
- Designs PI reports to display data in a graphic/chart format to clearly identify patterns or trends over time.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary internal work groups to make positive changes with measurable outcomes and effectively communicate findings.
- Maintain a current understanding of the theories, methods and tools of performance improvement, including statistical data collection.
- Assist with the planning, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the organization-wide Performance Improvement Plan, Regulatory Compliance Plan, and support the Department of Surgery. In addition, you will facilitate an interdisciplinary approach to the evaluation of identified problems and/or improvement of processes within the Medical Center using the theories, methods and tools of performance improvement.
- Responsible to both lead and facilitate Root and Appearant Cause Analysis’
- Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse license is required
- Minimum of 3 years of recent clinical experience is required
- Experience in performance improvement is strongly preferred
- BSN preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.