Care Coordinator RN
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The RN Care Coordinator collaborates with members of the healthcare team to facilitate the progression of the patient's treatment and discharge plan. The Care Coordinator assists the Utilization Coordinator with utilization activities and works closely with the Social Work Care Coordinator in providing services. This position incorporates assessment, care coordination and education of the patient/caregiver/healthcare team to reach appropriate goals for hospitalization and post-hospitalization care. The RN Care Coordinator promotes capacity management, appropriate length of stay, readmission reduction and high patient satisfaction.
- Current and valid RN License in the State of New Jersey is required
- BLS/CPR Certification by American Heart Association is required
- Five (5) or more years of acute care nursing experience is required
- BSN is required
- Certified Case Manager is preferred or willing to become certified within three (3) years of hire
- Knowledge of InterQual/Millman criteria and other guidelines for medical necessity, appropriate level of care and concurrent patient management is preferred
- If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.