Administrative Supervisor Pd
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Administrative Supervisor shares in coordination, responsibility and accountability of all Hospital/Departmental operations providing administrative oversight in the absence of Administration.
A day in the life of an Administrative Nursing Supervisor at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Overseeing the operation and delivery of patient care in collaboration with department leaders and team members
- Monitoring and facilitating patient flow/ throughput
- Conducting regularly scheduled rounds on all areas of the hospital/ nursing units to ensure safe and quality care is provided
- Completing special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Ablility to support the bedside clinician to meet the needs of the department as needed
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing License is required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, Telemetry Certification, and IV Certification are required
- National certification preferred
- Demonstrated clinical competence with a minimum of three (3) years of acute care nursing experience preferrably in critical care or emergency department
- At least two (2) years of supervisory experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Leadership and motivational skills. Critical thinking, program development and project management skills. Skills in group facilitation and/or team building
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and ability to function effectively when under stress
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.