Rehab Aide - Hazlet - Part time with benefits - Day
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Rehabilitation Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment
- Providing assistance to several therapists in the department
- Providing assistance and guidance to patients/customers in need of general department information
- Providing clerical and telephone support to department as needed and maintaining inventory of supplies
- Assisting with patient care related activities under the direction and immediate supervision of therapists
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive Attitude
- Previous Rehab Aide experience is a plus
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.