Unit Services Representative -Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Unit - Per Diem Evenings (3:15p-11:45p)
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Unit Services Representative acts as a `welcome ambassador' to facilitate and maintain positive guest relations with our patients, family members, visitors and physicians by welcoming and explaining hospital and unit policies and procedures, and addressing problems and concerns. The Representative also performs clerical support for the unit and Nurse Manager.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Possess strong organizational skills and be detail-oriented in order to facilitate information, multiple tasks, and accurate completion of all required procedures.
- To work every other weekend.
- To work three (3) out of six (6) holidays.
- To work rotating schedule/shifts based on needs.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- 2 years experience in front desk, reception or customer service role
- Proficiency in a second language.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.