Sup, Environmental Services-FT- Day
Come join our Amazing team here at Hackensack Meridian Health! We offer EXCELLENT benefits, Scheduling Flexibility, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and much more including a Generous sign on bonus!!!
The Sup, Environmental Services has the critical role that includes quality control of all services provided by environmental services staff, and on-going staff management and development.
- Reviews daily staffing to ensure adequate coverage for all areas of responsibility.
- Accesses the Teletracking (bed tracking) system to prepare for the assignment and distribution of pagers; logs onto the Teletracking system at specific times to obtain updates.
- The a.m. supervisor reviews special events board and assigns event set ups.
- Conducts environmental rounds in areas of responsibility, paying particular attention to restrooms and corridors; ensures that there is full compliance with standards of cleanliness and that needed equipment and supplies are available.
- Conducts random inspections, documenting a minimum of seven per day.
- Coaches staff based on inspection findings.
- Directs and supervises that work activities of staff in areas of responsibility; assigns and schedules all special projects as needed.
- Reviews staffing levels for the following day to ensure adequate staffing coverage.
- Confers with supervisor of next shift to communicate any outstanding issues and to report on overall conditions.
- Conducts training in HackensackUMC's Environmental Services cleaning policies and procedures for new hires and incumbent staff.
- Tracks and ensures completion of all required learning requirements of all direct reports.
- Works with appropriate HUMC departments and leaders to deliver all assigned projects.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational & Managerial Competencies.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent years of work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of environmental service or housekeeping experience.
- Reads and writes in the English language.
- Familiar with cleaning protocols of the various isolation types.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Bachelor's Degree.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.