Senior Research Technician, Maternal Fetal Medicine
The Sr. Research Technician will function under the supervision of a Sr. Scientist. S/he will be responsible for assisting in the daily function of the laboratory and in conducting experiments and collecting/analyzing data. This laboratory specializes in studying the human placenta as it relates to pregnancy complications and fetal growth; cell culture, primary cell isolation, exosomal analysis, standard molecular and imaging techniques, cellular level molecular biological manipulation and analysis are used.
- Performs isolated cell and exosomal preparations.
- Performs molecular manipulation of cells and exosomes.
- Performs data collection and analyses
- Performs general laboratory functions
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competenciesand Standards of Behavior.
1. Bachelor's degree with 5 years of laboratory experience in molecular and cellular biology as basic competencies
2. Master's degree with 3 years of experience in molecular and cell biology as basic competencies.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.