How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Greets and acknowledges the arrival of patients and/or visitors at the Radiology reception area.
- Answers and handles telephone calls on a timely basis.
- Schedules outpatients for numerous exams.
- Collects and obtains verification authorization insurance prior to date of service.
- Registers and completes registrations prior to exam.
- Assists physicians, patients, and other hospital personnel in finding, faxing and duplicating images reports.
- High School Diploma
- Prior registration, insurance verification and receptionist experience required.
- 2-5 years prior experience in a hospital setting.
- Bilingual preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.