The Scheduling Coordinator schedules appointments for the patients following the policy, procedure and guidelines of the department.
- Schedules patients
- Requests and retrieves medical records and pathology reports from HUMC, other hospitals, clinics, or physician's offices
- Enters computer data to ensure integrity of patient history and appointment files
- Identifies the needs of the patient population served and modifies and delivers care that is specific to those needs (i.e., age, culture, language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.). This process includes communicating with the patient, parent, and/or primary caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age, educational, literacy, etc.)
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in computer skills
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.