Research Associate, CPC
This is a full time staff position in the Cancer Prevention and Control (CPC) office at HackensackUMC. This unit has been created to support the LCCC-HUMC consortium for CCSG-related population sciences research. The Research Associate, CPC will conduct neuro-psych testing and interviewing as well as other duties defined below.
- Manages recruitment and training for studies, serves as a liaison with other funded sites, coordinates activities across sites nationally and locally developing detailed day-to-day procedure manuals, and ensures protocol adherence and quality.
- Schedules testing and interviews, locates patients and controls, obtains consent, administers testing and conducts interviews. Notifies site staff or primary care providers of patients or controls who appear to be impaired or distressed.
- Enters and saves data from multiple sites in study database, assists with data management and data analysis, performs routine data quality assurance procedures, and resolves discrepancies.
- Assists in preparing and organizing study records, meetings, minutes, and writes draft reports and manuscripts.
- Manages payment, tracking, and documentation of patient study incentives.
- Assists in administrative tasks as assigned, including CCSG related requirements.
- Other duties as required.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must have a minimum of three years of direct CPC related experience.
- Master's degree in related field is required
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and must have the ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent personal management and supervision skills.
- Research skills and responsibilities.
- Ability to perform complex tasks and to prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to prepare research reports.
- Ability to analyze budgetary line items for compliance with budget guidelines.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Database management skills. Knowledge of federal, state and/or community funding sources and mechanisms.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and professionally with a variety of persons ranging from external leaders of national organizations, senior faculty, to RA's. Must be able to make decisions and work with minimal direction.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.