How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Warmly greets patients and visitors as they enter HUMC. Provides clerical support as needed.
1. Greets patients and visitors.
2. Directs patients to appropriate locations.
3. Gives directions and provides clerical support to the admitting staff.
4. Answers telephone calls and directs callers to the appropriate department.
5. Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High School diploma.
2. Proficient computer skills.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.