Project Manger, Clinical Trials
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
The Project Manager, Clinical Trials is responsible to develop detailed project plans for Oncology Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs). This includes but not limited to overseeing and driving the clinical research trials from concept to final deliverables in a timely and effective manner. The project manager will manage, collaborate and communicate with teams of investigators, co-writers and expert contributors always emphasizing clarity in message delivery and the highest standards of integrity. In collaboration with clinical investigators, the Project Mgr, Clinical Trials will be responsible for developing clinical protocol(s), manual of procedures, and other study documents required for conduct of clinical trials. In addition, the Project Mgr, Clinical Trials will be responsible for the oversight and ongoing conduct of all Oncology IITs being conducted at the John Theurer Cancer Center.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or medical discipline with at least 3 years of experience in clinical research.
- Experience in clinical protocol and trial document development.
- Solid knowledge of Good Clinical Practice guidelines and Protection of Human Subjects regulations.
- Expertise in MS Word and Excel, including the ability to solve technical problems with documents and templates; proficiency with Access and a variety of database applications; experience with EndNote and Adobe Acrobat.
Licenses and Certifications Preferred:
- Society of Clinical Research Associates Certification.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.