How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
This position is responsible for supervising the electrical, carpentry, and HVAC trades in a proper and efficient methods of daily work, in a safe and productive manner. These methods include working within guidelines set forth by State, Federal, and company, regulations, policies, and procedures.
A day in the life of a Project Manager at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Provides written/oral instructions that are readily understood and observed by recipients.
- Establishes and maintains effective procedures to monitor and control activities within all ongoing and finished projects.
- Provides written/oral instructions that are readily understood.
- Reports all findings and bids to Vice President Corporate Facilities.
- Estimates projects and works closely with staff and contractors.
- Establishes and maintains effective procedures to monitor and control activities within the department.
- Monitors the progress and results of delegated assignments to actively address potential obstacles.
- Coordinates activities of own personnel with those of other parts of the Organization.
- Allocates sources and personnel for best effect within budget limits.
- Effectively matches short term goals to contribute towards longer range plans.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and specification boods plus contracts.
- Oversees construction crew to assure quality work is performed.
- Knowledge of building and mechanical codes. Place purchase orders and follow up.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Minimum two year college degree.
- Minimum of 10 years in a construction management position.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.