Project Manager, Healthy Steps
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The project manager will oversee Hackensack Meridian Health’s HealthySteps Zero to Three pilot program in New Jersey in collaboration with the Principle Investigator (PI). The pilot program will be implemented in three Hackensack Meridian Health primary care practices. HealthySteps 0-3 is an evidence-based, interdisciplinary pediatric primary care program, which promotes positive parenting and healthy development for babies and toddlers with an emphasis on families living in low-income, culturally diverse communities. The project manager will assist the PI with initiation of the program, provide site-specific guidance, and support to each practice site, build, implement, and support a REDCap database for the Healthy Steps project to collect outcomes data, and generate regular reports of patient and family outcomes, caregiver responses, and program impact.
- Demonstrate proficiency in database design, maintenance and enhancement, including survey use, and export functionality.
- Build and support a project database utilizing REDCap, that includes survey and data export capabilities.
- Develop and present training materials for the REDCap database.
- Assist practice staff in data entry into REDCap database.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to the practice sites’ staff on the REDCap database.
- Participate in HealthySteps training along with program staff when offered by the Zero to THREE national office.
- Work daily in collaboration with practice site staff, office manager, and HealthySteps professionals (Clinical Licensed Social Workers) on program implementation.
- Track child and parent data including demographics, Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) screening, number of visits, number and types of referrals and connections made to needed services.
- Track and report all primary and secondary project measures and outcomes.
- Work closely with PI and Biostatistician to analyze data and generate reports in both tabular and graphical formats.
- Administer survey and collect data on provider satisfaction, burnout, and turnover.
- Generate quarterly and annual reports to funding foundations.
- Lifts a minimum of 5 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 10 lbs. and stands a minimum of 4 hours a day.
- Ability to sit and concentrate at a computer workstation for a minimum of 4 hours at a single sitting.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, computer science, or related field.
- 5 years of experience of clinical, strategic, financial or other project management experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in REDCap database design.
- Ability to travel between project sites throughout New Jersey.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle to be used to travel between study sites.
Knowledge, Education and Skills Preferred:
- Experience with REDCap database design, implementation, and analytics.
- Experience using statistical analysis software such as R or SAS.
- Strong communication, computing, and analytical skills.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish and English preferred, but not required.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.