Project Coordinator, CHE Grant
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
This is a full time staff position in the Cancer Prevention and Control (CPC) office at HackensackUMC. The Project Coordinator, CPC will be oversee and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of an assigned research project or set of related projects, working closely with the principal investigator and leading Research Assistants and other study staff, as well as other duties defined below.
A day in the life of a Project Coordinator, CPC at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Responsible for leading Research Associates and Research Assistants in the day-to-day tasks associated with identifying potential participants, scheduling screening and enrollment, obtaining consent, administering measurement protocols, and ensuring participant retention.
- Serves as the main liaison with other funded sites, coordinating activities across sites by developing procedure manuals and ensuring protocol adherence and quality.
- Ensures that the study team is properly applying approved protocols for monitoring the well-being of research participants.
- Ensures proper reporting and recording of any potential adverse events affecting study participants.
- Oversees staff entering and managing data, supporting data analysis, performing routine data quality assurance procedures, and helping resolve discrepancies.
- Oversees preparing and organizing study records, scheduling meetings, preparing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Oversees payment, tracking, and documentation of patient study incentives.
- Oversees completion of administrative tasks by Research Assistants.
- Assists with ensuring project stays within budget.
- Other duties as required.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Experience with behavioral human subjects research.
- Experience leading Research Assistants and study teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make good administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Ability to work independently to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of research methods and topical content of assigned study.
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with persons ranging from leaders of national organizations, senior faculty, fellow RAs and patients.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Master's degree preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.