Chief Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
Hackensack University Medical Center
Heart and Vascular Hospital
Hackensack, New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking an experienced Chief of Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories. The Chief will be expected to lead the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory of the Heart and Vascular Hospital (HVH) in a manner that contributes to the successful mission of the HVH, Hackensack University Medical Center, the Hackensack Meridian Health System, and the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine. This position reports to the Chair of the Heart and Vascular Hospital.
The Chief will be responsible for the strategic direction, operation and administration of the cardiac catheterization laboratories inclusive of Coronary Diagnostic and Interventional, Neuro-Interventional, Peripheral Vascular, and Electrophysiology.
Position Function Highlights
• Provide leadership and programmatic structure for new technologies and clinical trials.
• Provide education and training of HVH cardiologists regarding adoption of new and emerging procedures
• Lead special projects relating to growth, development, integration and improvement of interventional cardiology
• Provide executive leadership in collaboration with the Chairman for the development of “Center for Excellence” programs
• Provide leadership and education for advanced fellowships in Interventional Cardiology.
• Provide leadership in the development of the HVH Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory research programs.
• Diagnosing, treating, and providing medical services to patients.
Knowledge, Education, and Skills Highlights
• M.D./D.O. degree from a recognized Medical or Osteopathic School.
• Board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
• Experience in the care of patients for at least ten (10) years and demonstrate continued learning in their specialty.
• Administrative experience for more than 5 years.
• Ability to deal effectively with professional peers and department members
• Eligible for faculty appointment to the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Associate or full Professor rank.
In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
For immediate consideration, please submit your Cover Letter, CV and Leadership Statement to Nancy Massa, physician recruiter, email@example.com or (732) 890.9339.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.