Physical Therapist, Weekend
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Physical Therapist W/E provides physical therapy services to individuals and their families in a team relationship with other health care providers in a setting that is designated by the department.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Performs all functions associated with the evaluation of patients for all age groups within the department's responsibility.
- Performs all functions associated with the execution of therapeutic treatment for all age groups within the department's responsibility.
- Completes all documentation required within the regarded timeline according to department.
- Identifies the needs of the patient population served and modifies and delivers care that is specific to those needs (i.e., age, culture, language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.) This process includes communicating with the patient, parent and/or primary caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age, educational, literacy, etc.).
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Graduation from an accredited physical therapy school.
- 2+ years experience.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Physical Therapist License.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.