Physical Therapist II
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Physical Therapist II provides physical therapy services to individuals and their families in a team relationship with other health care providers in a setting that is designated by the department.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Hackensack Meridian can be described as follows:
1. Performs all functions associated with the evaluation of patients for all age groups within the department's responsibility.
2. Performs all functions associated with the execution of therapeutic treatment for all age groups within the department's responsibility.
3. Completes all documentation required within the regarded timeline according to department.
4. Identifies the needs of the patient population served and modifies and delivers care that is specific to those needs (i.e., age, culture, language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.) This process includes communicating with the patient, parent and/or primary caregiver(s) at their level (developmental/age, educational, literacy, etc.).
5. Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Graduation from an accredited physical therapy school.
2. 2+ years of experience.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred: Licenses and Certifications Required:
1. Physical Therapist License.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.