ETD - Operations Coordinator
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Emergency Trauma Center Operations Coordinator performs the coordination and management of departmental operations.
1. Maintains operation of the ancillary services including, but not limited to typing, filing, billing and transcription.
2. Plans and organizes work to provide an efficient workload, and prepares daily, weekend, and holiday and vacation schedules for the ancillary personnel.
3. Monitor the ancillary operations in addition to recommending improvements in the workflow.
4. Formally and informally communicate with staff to provide a mechanism for feedback, problem solving and information sharing.
5. Coordinates the preparation of charts and audits/ensures completeness.
6. Ensures proper flow of patients working closely with physicians, nurse managers, APNs and staff nurses.
7. Represents ETC at various meetings as assigned by management and reports back all relevant information.
8. Participates in interviewing and makes recommendations in hiring new staff for ancillary staff.
9. Provides input to Business Operations Manager for the annual performance appraisals of ancillary support staff.
10. Assigned to special projects and other tasks on request.
11. Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. 3-5 years of experience.
3. Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.