How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Material Handler performs supply stocking, supply returns and daily material functions.
A day in the life of a Materials Handler at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Selects and delivers materials to Medical Center departments.
- Processes necessary paperwork and computer input for effective supply management.
- Removes emptied shipping and storage boxes and discards in proper location.
- Rotates inventory stock for both dated and non-dated supplies to achieve a first in/first out system.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience within a distribution and/or warehousing environment preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.