How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Hackensack Meridian Health is looking for an energetic, savvy and analytical marketer to service to service specialties including Neuroscience, Cardiology and Orthopedics.
Responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans that align with business objectives. Specific objectives are to increase awareness, reputation, and preference. Must be highly analytical (focused on market analysis and market development opportunities). Will be responsible for writing and editing marketing communication materials, articles, and promotional pieces; supporting hospital and system-wide marketing efforts including special events, openings, and market research. Must be able to manage, implement and provide regular metrics for digital marketing efforts to include paid search, display, web and CRM. Must be able to provide social media messaging and new social/digital strategies in conjunction with the web team to generate leads and grow the business while supporting Hackensack Meridian Health’s brand identity and strategies. Must be able to present at senior leadership and physician forums. Will work collaboratively with integrated marketing, communication and outreach teams.
A day in the life of a Marketing Strategist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Set specific marketing goals.
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics maintained through ongoing dashboards.
- Forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
- Address advertising needs.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Good leadership, team player and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with and manage external partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field – Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- Strong grammar skills are non-negotiable.
- Proven ability to understand business issues.
- Excellent communicator: well-spoken with excellent writing skills.
- Independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to consistently advance the goals of the organization.
- Strong multiple project management skills with an affinity for consistently producing high-quality work.
- Customer focused with a passion for customer service.
- Experience evaluating and assessing internal and external client needs and market needs, and transforming them into actionable marketing plans/campaigns.
- Maintaining ongoing business dashboards.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.