Manager, Clinical Research
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
The Manager, Clinical Research is responsible for Clinical Data Coordinators and other clinical support staff for all phases of the data collection for the Clinical Cancer Research Department ensuring compliance to all regulatory regulations.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in the sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of basic science lab work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of cancer clinical trial data management experience.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills (Excel and Word)
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Master's Degree in the sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Society of Clinical Research Associates Certification or Association for Clinical Research Professionals Certification OR must earn certification within (1) year of hire.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.